Monday 22 July 2013

Why Name "TALASH"

Yeah all my postings will be under this group only. The reason of-course is one and only one as am in search of finding the mystery of human life. Am not bothered at-all how many friends are reading my posting or they are liking it or not but this platform gives immense opportunity to throw my-self out completely till I find my-self exhaust. Every body is having a dream of doing this or that, something big, something exceptional and something extraordinary. However carrying a small dream with me to understand human behavior and to understand that whatever processes needed to be followed am just doing that. No one is their to guide in this process as it is self learning. In this process one need to understand basic human psychology, their need, their dreams, their aspirations and processes s they follow to reach in their destination. Always appreciate Almighty for his wonderful blessing to each one of us. 

1 comment: