Saturday 23 August 2014

IN SHADOW OF BLESSINGS!!!



IN SHADOW OF BLESSINGS!!!
Not an easy day for me to start with. Reaching Bhopal in morning and making my-self present there with so many others, awaiting for the last journey of a human being from her home to crematory. My inconsolable friend and his nearer and dearer with so many others waiting to pay their last homage to a lady who has just left all of us even after serious attempts of medical fraternity. They say you never know when you will go but live in grace and spread happiness till your last breath. My little association with this family along with my kids and wife reminds me happiness which She had showered on us. Few hours spent by my family with her in her home, trying to bring all happiness to my kids and taking supervision herself providing comfort to this first time visitors to her home was unforgettable.

Moments of truth, no one can deny and its fact of life. Even then it is painful to extreme. Though I was there to console my friend but gradually I find myself lost in grief and sorrows of so many others. Taking her to crematory to complete the last rites and seating nearer to her I failed to look her face. With enormous courage when saw her face I couldn’t control but cried within myself and allowed tears to come down to pay my homage to her. Motherly affectionate message telling in silent to all of us take-care children’s my journey is over, it is your responsibility now to carry forward your duties alone. Cremations completed as the body burnt into ashes with enchanting of sacred Mantras by Pandit, with tearful homage of all, with echo of Omm.

We all returned back after surrendering our prayer to almighty, let her soul rest in peace, with a promise to her to live our time in SHDOW of HER BLESSINGS!!!
Oam Shanti!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment