Monday 11 August 2014

VADODRA EVENING



“Vadodra Evening”
Returned and requested to change my room as I was feeling little bit clumsy in room given y.day due to non-availability in my regular hotel. My tour hotels are fixed and don’t change them regularly. It’s half-past 7 and still not dark outside. Packed window shield restricting natural air from outside but buzzing sound of occasional high speed vehicle is not restricted at-all.
From my 6th floor hotel room am only seeing top of trees, swinging slowly with approaching wind as if preparing for night and a night sleep after protecting thousands commuters from days heat. All of them looks blue from distance but few of them refreshing and lighter blue probably a sign of youngest surrounded by matured companion.
Switched off TV which is distracting my mind before listening news of bloodshed and death in Iraq, Israel and Palestine. I can see and feel the thrill of breeze outside with swinging of branches and leafs, with their swing they kisses each other, embrace each other with passion. Approaching dusk bringing back birds to their nest and their happy swirling before settle down to their respective home is easy and cool to watch from a distance.  Went on looking to this small jungle like scenery outside from the restricted boundaries of window. Not in inch right or left as my views may see concrete structures and may disturb my focus to watch peaceful existence of trees from my hotel room.  My tired body  gradually settling down and started feeling the coolness of my imagination. Ticking wall clock reminding me all the time his existence even though I wanted to overlook his sound. Greenery outside gradually fading its colour to black leaving their cheerfulness swinging to a standstill as if preparing themselves for a long night sleep.   Distant street lamps flickering taken their duty till next morning and I am preparing with my reports submission on days work and next day assignment.   

No comments:

Post a Comment